IT Security Assessments Protect Your Network
To enhance your security posture, you need transparency in your organization. You cannot protect what you can’t see.
Our security vulnerability assessments and network penetration testing provide the transparency your business needs to determine your current security baseline, with clear actions to remedy any security issue. Learn more about our assessments below to find out which one is right for your business.
Security Gap Assessment
Our Security Gap Assessment provides your business with an in-depth look at your current security posture, and provides a customized strategic roadmap comprised of short- and long-term milestones, as well as a plan of action to achieve your security goals.
Conducted by certified security specialists, this comprehensive assessment evaluates your environment based on numerous categories. Once complete, we provide you with a complete report that includes:
- Initial baseline of your information security landscape tailored to your business requirements and objectives
- Evaluation of core infrastructure’s susceptibility to external access or disruption
- Comparison of how your environment stacks up with your industry’s standards and best practices
- Results of a personally-identifiable information (PII) scan
- Numerical security maturity scores
- Prioritized recommendations and roadmap for success
Enhanced transparency into the internal and external perimeters of your network is critical in determining where your security needs to be strengthened. With our Vulnerability Assessment, you receive a valuable baseline for determining appropriate defences and remediation activities to further secure your network, as well as a customized report outlining key actions.
Our certified virtual Chief Information Security Officers (vCISO) and security analysts follow comprehensive vulnerability assessment steps that:
- Scan for external and internal vulnerabilities
- Perform a firewall security audit
- Perform system patch audits
- Compare results to system hardening benchmarks
- Use the industry-standard Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) for comparison