Attacks originate from both internal and external sources – is your business protected?
Threats to your business can come from both external attackers and internal sources. Ensure your business is secured by using our managed security services. Our targeted IT security awareness training will elevate your staff, helping to spot and report any potential threats.
Managed Security Services
The security threat landscape is ever-changing, new threats are emerging all the time, meaning that your business needs to be protected around the clock. TRG offers a full suite of managed security services to give you peace of mind, keeping an eye on your business even when you have gone home.
- 24×7 Security Operations Centre (SOC)
Our Security Operations Centre operates 24×7 so your business remains safe day or night. Our team of Intrusion Analysts perform real-time analysis and verification of log and network traffic to validate alarms and follow the appropriate incident response procedures in the event of an incident.
- Continuous Vulnerability Management
The TRG Vulnerability Management service provides a systematic review of network & security weaknesses within your information system. It evaluates if the system presents any known vulnerabilities, assigns severity priorities, and recommends remediation or mitigation if and whenever needed.The service caters to both Monthly, Bi-Monthly or Weekly:
- Automated Network and Security Scans;
- Daily Internal Vulnerability and Breach Detection and Alerting; and
- Live Dark Web Scanning to present any compromised credentials and or personal identifiable information found.
- Advanced End-Point Detection and Response
The latest phishing and ransomware threats require the latest behaviour-based advanced end-point protection. Traditional anti-virus relies on virus signatures, making it difficult to identify the newer, more sophisticated malware designed to ‘outsmart’ the common anti-virus software.
TRG’s Advanced End-Point Detection and Response Service is more advanced than traditional signature-based anti-virus, monitoring the behaviour of all software, the new approach to malware detection. We are able to detect newer threats in real-time.
To protect your business, our service:
- leverages powerful, behaviour-based threat detection to protect data from advanced malware, sophisticated exploits, and script-based attacks
- tracks and eliminates threats in real-time
- provides threat visibility at a minimum system impact
- sets policies to automatically kill and quarantine malicious processes and contain infected endpoints
- allows for reversal of system setting and file corruption.
- Security Information and Event Management
We utilise our Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tool to provide monitoring and real-time alerts. More comprehensive than a typical monitoring tool, our SIEM tool is a monitoring and intelligence gathering engine that compares your IT environment activity to an established baseline generated by threats across the world.
Other features that are available to your business at no extra cost through our security management platform include:
- Centralized log management
- Active/passive asset discovery
- Threat intelligence
- Correlation engine
- Anomaly detection
- File integrity
- Security Awareness Training
Your employees are your most valuable asset, but they are also your most vulnerable. Protecting and educating your employees to harden the “human firewall” is a crucial part in defending against external threats and securing your business assets, whether that’s company proprietary information or client data.
To protect your business from accidental risk, TRG offers a wide variety of information security awareness training to educate your team on the importance of taking proactive steps to prevent exposing your data to external threats such as malware, ransomware, cryptolocker, and phishing. Our training services can be customized to your organization and include options for:
- Onsite training
- Computer-based training
- Phishing or targeted spear-phishing campaigns
- Additional As-A-Service training