Enhance Your Business’ Security Posture with Security Consulting and Program Development
No matter how large or small, every business has something valuable they want to protect. TRG Cyber Risk Management will work with you to establish your risk profile, creating a custom plan for your organization based on industry best practice as devised by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) Services
According to CSO Online, the threat landscape is growing, there is an increased need for security programs, but there aren’t enough skilled cybersecurity professionals to fill current demand.
TRG Cyber Risk Management offer a solution to this problem by providing cyber IT security consulting services throughout the security lifecycle, helping with strategy, planning, and ongoing program improvement. Our IT security consultants work with organizations to:
- Help develop a comprehensive risk-based security program
- Provide expert oversight to enhance an established program
- Deliver guidance on major elements of a security program
Security with vCISO Services
Our vCISO services combine expert leadership with a team of analysts to provide your business with a tailored security strategy. We provide a portfolio of information security services unique to each client at a flat monthly fee.
TRG vCISO Services include:
- Security program development, implementation, and maintenance
- Strategic security roadmap planning
- Risk management advisory services
- Data classification development and mapping
- Policies and procedures development and implementation
- Independent, unbiased assessment of threats, risks, and compliance
- Guidance to help you meet your Industry compliance
Looking for Other Security Services?
Contact us today to learn more about the other types of tests and audits we provide, such as:
- Security Assessments & Security GAP Assessments
- Penetration Testing (Pen Testing)
- Black Box Penetration Testing
- Data Breach Response Services
- Technical Use Case Development
- Information Security Framework Development