The Dynamics 365 Field Service Business Application helps organizations deliver onsite service to customer locations. The application combines workflow automation, scheduling algorithms, and mobility to set mobile workers up for success when they’re onsite with customers fixing issues.
The Field Service Application Enables You To:
- Improve first time fix rate
- Complete more service calls per technician per week
- Manage follow-up work and take advantage of upselling and cross sell opportunities
- Reduce travel time, mileage, and vehicle wear and tear
- Organize and track resolution of customer issues
- Communicate an accurate arrival time to customers
- Provide accurate account and equipment history to the field technician
- Keep customers updated with the status of their service call and when it’s resolved
- Schedule onsite visits when it’s convenient for the customer
- Avoid equipment downtime through preventative maintenance
Utilities – A fiber optic cable utility company uses the application to respond to outages by dispatching technicians to problem areas.
Health care – An in-home health care service provider uses the application to schedule and dispatch healthcare workers to administer medicine and other care to multiple patients.
Equipment maintenance – A facilities manager uses the application to deliver maintenance and repair services for heating and cooling equipment.